Google has created a photosharing website and app named as Picasa. Now a days it is known as the Google Photos. Here you can upload pictures or download photos. It can be used as cloud storage for photos. Not only the website for desktop and Mac but also the app for them. Here you will learn the steps download Picasa for Mac and desktop.
To download Picasa on your Desktop, you can follow these steps:
- Open your browser in your PC. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google with https://www.google.com this link where google is the most popular search engine.
- In google, you can search for Picasa for Windows or desktop and you will find the results with link. You can with the first result in google or go with this https://windows10portal.com/download-picasa/
- As soon as you will open the link, in the page, you will see the download button at left side and its requirement are also given above the button. You should read the requirements that is matched with your PC or not.
- In the middle section, you will see the overview of the app and some FAQ and also the Uninstall instruction. Right side has other software for Windows of your version which may be required for you.
- You need to click on the download button to start the download process. After you click the download will start automatically but first you need to choose the location where you want to save the file. And after choosing the location you need to click on the “Start Download” button.
- Even after the file is download you need to follow more 4 steps to install it completely. In the 3rd step the software will again be download in your computer and after finishing that, you will see the app in your PC.
Note: This steps are specially mentioned for the Windows 10. The steps may vary if the Windows version is different.
To download Picasa on your MAC, you can follow these steps:
- Here in Mac, you need to open the browser of your Mac. There can open Google or other search engine. In search engine, you need to search for the Picasa for Mac. There you will get numerous results which can make you confuse.
- To make it easy, you can follow the top result or follow this https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4765-picasa-for-mac.html This link will open the download page where you can download the app.
- You will see the “Download Now” button which you need to click and then you can also see the requirements. I recommend you to check the requirements before start downloading.
- As soon as you click on the button, the download will start and after finishing download, you need to open and install and after that you will able to use the app in your Mac.