How To Upload Photos On ImageBam And Share Them
ImageBam is the free online image hosting site. It can be used by anyone freely as it provides free space to upload pictures. Even if you don’t have an account, you are able to upload photos on ImageBam.
How to upload photos on ImageBam and share them here are the different steps below. To upload photos on ImageBam by signing in, you can follow these steps:
- First off all, you need to open the login page by searching the link on search engine. Search engine like Google will be best to use. So, as you search, you will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one.
- In the ImageBam login page, you will see two blanks that you need to fill. First, you need to enter your Username of your account and then you need to enter your Password in second blank.
- After filling both blanks respectively, you need to click on the Login button. This will open your account. After that in home page, you will see the Upload button or icon or text which you need to click on.
- After that you will be asked to choose files to upload. You will need to browse your computer and select the photos that you want to upload. For uploading you will see the upload button to click.
This was to upload by signing in your account. You can also upload photos on ImageBam without signing your account. For that you can follow these steps:
- You will need to go for the Basic Upload page of ImageBam where you will not be asked to log in. For that you can search in Google or any other search engine.
- As you open the Basic upload page, you will see many tabs where you can select photos. You can select one photo per tab. the selection is same and you need to click on the upload now button after finish selection.
- You can also upload zip files in it. You will get separate zip upload section in the same page.
So, as you upload photos on ImageBam, you are able to share them also. If you have connected it with some sort of social media account then you can directly share photos. Or you just need to share the link of the ImageBam’s photos to your contacts through social site or mails.