Shutterfly Share Sites is mini-websites that can be customized freely by the user allowing to connect and share photos and memories with family, friends and other groups. These sites are hosted under the Shutterfly web address which can be of your choice. This is own made URL where you can make numerous of share sites but the system won’t allow to use the URL that are already in use.
To use Shutterfly Share Sites from your computer browser, first you will need to login. To login, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your PC browser and open google or any other search engine that is familiar to you. To open google, you can go with this link https://www.google.com/. In google, you can search for Shutterfly.
- You will get numerous results with link so, you can go with this link https://www.shutterfly.com/ to open the Shutter fly home page. You can sign in from that page but also you want to open the login page then you can go with this https://www.shutterfly.com/signin/viewSignin.sfly
- In the sign in page, it will ask you to enter your email ID and password. You need to enter your email address on the first blank and password in the second blank respectively as it has asked. Then you need to click on the “Sign in” button.
After you sign in, you need to follow these steps to use the Shutterfly Share Sites;
- After sign in, you will see your name on the top right corner’s bar. There you will see more option and one of them are Share Sites. You need to click on that Share Sites tab and then a page will open. Then you will need to read the given information that what a Share Site can do.
- Scrolling little bit down, you will see an orange button texted “Create a site”. You need to click on that button after finish reading the given information. In next page, you need to click on “Make a free site” texted button. And also need to read the two points.
- In next page, you will get to start the procedures to create a share site. There you need to choose a category first, then you need to name your site in having not more than 256 letters. While you type in the upper box, the lower box also gets typed in automatically.
- The lower box is for Website URL. You can edit it if you don’t want to write the same name or info. Then after that, you need to choose that who can view your this site. It is between people you choose which requires sign in and anyone with the website URL where sign in is not required.
- After that, you need to click on the Continue button. And in next step, you need to choose a design for your site. The examples are given there and you will need to choose from there. After choosing, you need to tick on the “I’m not a robot option” before the “Create site” button.
- To get ticked, you need to verify some pictures and after verifying, you will get ticked. Then you need to click on “Create site’ button to create your page. And your page will be created then you need to add photos to the site to get started.
For later, if you need to check the site then you need to go to the Share Site page from the home page after login in. there you will see all the sites that you have created. You can add more sites if you want.