Google Photos is the online photostorage like cloud storage. It is provided by the Google and it was known as Picasa. Here you can upload, share and create new google photo album group to make your photo categories search easy. You can as well share the album in other places.
To Share And Create A New Google Photo Album Then You Need To Follow These Steps:
- First you need to login your Google Photos account with a google account in your browser. For that you can open Google or any other search for your comfort. In google, you can search for Picasa or google photos. You will get the same result with link.
- As you open the Google Photos page, you will need to click on “Go to Google Photos” button. And there you need to sign in via your gmail account. By signing there you will be signed in to Picasa-Google Photos.
- You need to enter your email address on the blank and click on Next button or enter from the keyboard. In next step, you need to enter your password. After entering password, you need click on Next button or enter from the keyboard.
- Then you just need to create a group then you can see the “Create” button in the top navigation bar. You just need to click on it and then he drop down option will appear. From the drop down option, you will need to click on the Album or Shared Album option.
- After that click, you will need to choose some photos that you have already posted in the Google Photos. After choosing photos, you need to click on the “Create” button at top right side of the screen.
- This will create the shared album but you need to enter a title and then after that you can tap on the “Share” icon. Then you need to choose whom to sharer and where to share. After that it will be shared.
Though creating new google photo album and creating sharable new google photo album has the similar steps so, you can get the point what the real steps are.