Google has created a photosharing website and app named as Picasa. Now a days it is known as the Google Photos. Here you can upload pictures or download photos. It can be used as cloud storage for photos. Here you can create an album with same topic photo and can be uswed as Picasa Web Albums. It is easy to use in the mobile apps. But is you are sometime login person then you can use the website for signing up.
For Picasa Web Albums Login from your desktop then you can follow these following steps:
- First you should open your browser on your PC. There you can open google or any other search engine that is familiar to you. The google is most popular search engine and it can be open through following this https://www.google.com In google, you can search for Picasa or google photos, which ever you fill easy.
- You will get the numerous results with link which can make you confuse. You can follow the first result in google or to make it easy for you, you can go with this https://photos.google.com/ link or copy that link.
- In that page, you will need to click on “Go to Google Photos” button which will be appearing at the middle of the screen. Then you will get a blank space which is for the login process and you will need to sign in via your Gmail account in the given login page.
- By signing in, you will be signed in to Picasa-Google Photos. You need to enter your email address on the blank and click on Next button or enter from the keyboard. In next step, you need to enter your password.
- After entering password, you need click on Next button or enter from the keyboard. Then after that, you will be signed in.
After you sign in, you can use your Picasa and search for you photo albums or create your own new Picasa Web Albums. You also need to sign out after finish using it.