Flickr is a photosharing site and app over the internet for sharing, downloading, creating folder and upload photos. You can even share the photos as well. To upload or save the photos, you can create folder on flickr to store it easily.
If you are new to Flickr photosharing platform, then you must be wondering how to use Fickr, upload, share and download photos.
To use the Create Folder On Flickr, first you need to login. For that, you need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to open your browser of your PC. There you need to open google or any other search engine which is familiar to you. To open google, you can click on this linkhttps://www.google.com. There you can search for flick where you will get results with links.
- So, to make you not so confuse and easy, you can go with this linkhttps://www.flickr.com/ to open the home page of Flickr. There you will see login and sign up button on the top right corner. You need to click on the login button then you will open a yahoo login page. Flickr is associated with the yahoo, so you need to sign in with yahoo account.
- To sign in, you need to enter your email address respectively and enter from the keyboard or click on next button. Then in next step, you need to enter your password respectively and again need to click on the continue button. You are goo to go to create folder on Flickr.
After logging in, to share a photo or an album of others, you can follow these simple steps:
- In the first page you will see photos that others had uploaded. That page activity page where the activity is always happening and you can see the new photos every time. Any picture want to share then you need to see the bottom of the post/ photo.
- You will get to see three icons of any photo. The last icon which is a right ward arrow is the share icon. You need to click on that arrow icon to share photo. After you click on it, you need to choose where to share. You can even email the photo to others.
If you want to download Flickr photos onto your device, then please refer to this link http://photosharinglogin.net/download-flickr-photos/
If you like all the photos of one album then you can download the album with all photo at once. For that, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the profile of that particular person. You will see some tabs on the bar below the name of the person’s account: About, Photostream, Albums, Faves, Galleries and Groups.
- Go to the “Albums” tab. There you will see the Albums that user has uploaded. Album means photos having same background or same identity. If you like all the photos of an album, then you need to move your mouse cursor over that album and you will see share icon and download icon.
- You can share the album stream to other accounts from that button and you can download all the images at once in your device. Click on that download icon and a pop up screen asking to click on “Download Zip” button to download the photos in zip file. You can read the given instruction/ information.
Note: some of the profile’s photos cannot be download because of some circumstances. You can download the similar photos from other accounts.
4. As you click on the button, the download starts from your browser. You download file will be found in the download folder of you “My Computer” in default.
When it comes to create something, you have many option for it. You can see the following steps to create folder on Flickr:
- In the home page of your account, you will see photos and also a navigation bar. Then top navigation bar has the tab “Create”. You need to take over the mouse to that tab to see what you can create.
- You can create: New Creation, My Wall Art, My Photo Books and My Order History. There you can tap any of the drop down option to create a particular photo.
- After that, you need to click on the “Get Started” button and then after a while they will ask to upload a photo or drag or browser the photo. The photo should meet the requirement to be uploaded.
- You need to choose a photo that has at least 975 * 825 pixels. It can be more but it will accept to upload. The photo you choose will automatically be detected.
After all you can upload and create new folders as well. This is how to use Flickr properly for your use. You should remember to sign out after finish using it.