Flickr Desktop Sign In And Reset Steps
Flickr is a photosharing site and app. Many people use within the mobile app and get lack in desktop sign in it can be signed in from desktop browser site as well and it is easy. You can go for “Flickr Desktop Sign In And Reset” if you want to either login to your account or to reset your old account password.
Flickr Desktop Sign In And Reset Steps Are Given Below:
To sign in your Flickr account from desktop browser, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to open your browser of your computer. There you need to open google or any other search engine which is familiar to you. To open google, you can click on this link https://www.google.com. There you can search for flickr where you will get results with links which can make you confuse.
- So, to make you not so confuse and make easier to access, you can follow this https://www.flickr.com/ link to open the home page of Flickr. There you will see login and sign up button on the top right corner. You need to click on the login button then you will open a yahoo login page. Flickr is associated with the yahoo, so you need to sign in with yahoo account.
- To sign in, you need to enter your email address respectively and enter from the keyboard or click on next button. Then in next step, you need to enter your password respectively and again need to click on the continue button.
After that you will be accessible to your account and you can use Flickr. In case, if you can’t access your account because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account. For that, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, where you can enter your password, there you will get a text “I forgot my password” below the “sign in” button. You can click on that text to open the reset page. In that page, a tab where you will see a way that they choose for you in default and that is texting to your mobile phone number.
- You can accept as well as decline if you don’t have access to that phone number. If you accept, you will received a text with keyword in your phone number. Then you need to use it to the process of resetting. If you decline the way, then another way is sending link to a recovery mail.
- You will receive a mail with reset link to your recovery email. The same Account Key will be sent to your recovery mail. By choosing any way, you will get an Account Key which should be wrote in the process.
- After writing the received Account key, you need to continue to next step, where you can reset your password. You can choose a strong password and should remember by you but can’t guess by others. You will need to enter your password twice for the verification.
- And after that, you need to save the changes and login to your account by new password. You have to sign in with your new password when you login your account next time.
You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device or lending it to someone else.
So, these are the Flickr Desktop Sign In And Reset Steps. Enjoy!