Fotolog is one of the top and leading site that allows a user to photo logging or share photos as photosharing social network. This service site is totally free and can be used by anyone.
For Fotolog Login, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your browser in your PC first. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open Google because it is the most popular search engine. In search engine, you can search for Fotolog or Fotolog.com.
- There you will get numerous results but you should choose the first one always if you are using google or go try opening a genuine one. As you open the Fotolog login page, you will see that login tab having two blanks.
- In first blank, you need to enter your username and then in second blank, you need to enter your login password of the account. As you enter the data respectively, you need to click on the “Connection” button.
This will make you login your account and you can start sharing photos.
In case, you can’t sign in because you forgot your login password then you can reset Fotolog password to recover your account. For that, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will see the “Lost your password?” text below the password writing blank. The text is in grey color which means it is internal link. You can click on it and enter the recovery page.
- In the recovery page, you will see one blank which you should be filled with your usernames of the account. And then you get a small box with reCAPTCHA. You need to tick that to prove that you are not a robot.
- To get ticked, you will need to verify some images as instructed. After you get tick, you need to click on the “Submit” button. Then in next step, you might be asked to verify your account, so it is always better to follow the on-screen instruction for these works.
- But in the last page of process, you will be able to enter a new password. You shall create a strong new password and may need to type it twice in two different blank.
- The second time you enter, it will be for the verification and confirmation. After all, you need to save the changes and continue logging in with your new password.
You shall remember the new password for next logins and also need to sign out in every logins.