Keenai is a photosharing site which is not free. A user need to pay some money to use this feature. Almost all users are happy with the subscription because they are getting the features they need. Keenai can also be used for free for a month as trial before subscribing with money.
To login to Keenai photosharing site, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you will need to open your browser and also open a search engine. You can open any search engine that is familiar to you like Google which is most popular search engine. In search engine, you can search for the Keenai photosharing.
- You will get numerous results in it and from which you need to open the genuine link. As you open the Keenai photosharing login page, you will see some blank spaces that need to be filled by you.
- You will need to fill the first blank with your email address and then second blank with your login password respectively. As you fill the both blanks, you will need to click on the “Log in” button and you will be signed in.
In case, you didn’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account. For that, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will see the “Forgot password?” text above the sign in button which will open the recovery page as you click on it. Then in the recovery page, you will get the blank space where you need to enter your email address with a full format.
- After entering the email address, you need to click on the “Reset My Password!” button. In the next page, you will need to verify your identity. So you will need to follow the on-screen instruction to be verified.
- After that, in last page you will be able to change your password. The main reset page where you can create a strong new password. You shall enter your new password twice in different blanks within same page.
- And after all, you need to save the changes by clicking on the “Confirm” or “Save” or “Continue” button. Then at last step, you will be getting the success message and you can then continue signing in with your new password.
You shall remember the new password for the next logins and you also need to sign out form every device you have ever logged in.