Lightroom is the online web tool that allows you to edit, crop, or make some adjustments in your photos. Simply, it is online editing tool. This tool is not free but you can try for free in the beginning just to make sure that you don’t subscribe or buy fake tools. Lightroom is also known as Lightroom CC which is Adobe product.
To sign in Adobe Lightroom CC from online site, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your computer and browser as well. In browser, you need to open the search engine like Google will be best. In search engine, you need to search for the Lightroom directly.
- You will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one. As you open the Lightroom CC online site, you will see some description and also the “Try for Free” and “Sign in” button.
- So if you have account already then you can click on the Sign in button. This will open the login page. In login page, you will need to fill some blanks with Email address. Email address should be entered in first blank and Password in the second blank respectively.
- After all you need to click on the Sign in button colored in blue. Above the sign in button, you will see “Stay signed in” option with box. Make sure you un-tick that box. If you tick then your login data will be remembered and makes you login every time.
After you login your account, you can share pictures as well. Sharing your edit skill with other artist will be best, so this site gives you this feature. To share photos, you can follow these steps:
- As you login, you will need to see your photos. But before make sure you have a web gallery. And after that, you need to right click from your mouse on an album in Lightroom.
- Then there, you need to choose Share Album form the options. This will show you the URL of the photo or the gallery that you have selected. The URL is only applicable in web browsers.
- So, you will need to copy that URL and then you need to share that URL to other people that you want from any social media platforms. You can share publicly or privately to particular person.
So, it was easy to share photos in Lightroom with basis of browser and URL with other social media accounts.