How To Login And Reset 123rf.com Account | 123rf.com Sign In
123rf is an agency of stock content which was founded in 2005 by Andy Sitt and Stephanie Sitt. It sells free-royalty images. It’s headquarter is in Malaysia. This company has a large collection of vector graphics, icons, fonts, videos and audio files. Over 90 million images are in its library. 350 employees from 40 office around the world carried this market.
Below are the steps on “How To Login And Reset 123rf.com Account” given separately. First, let’s learn how to login to 123rf.com account:
- Open the web browser first.
- Then open the page 123rf.com
- 123RF page will appear in front of it.
- To login into it you must have account. If you don’t have accounts then create your account first.
- If you already have account then enter your email / username then,
- Enter your password correctly.
- If you have sign up with Facebook then click on ‘Sign in with Facebook’ which is in blue book with logo of Facebook
- If you have sign up with Google then click on ‘sign in with Google’ which is in white book with logo of Google.
- You are successfully sig in with 123rf account.
Following are the steps to reset 123rf account:
- To reset your 123rf accounts open the web browser.
- Search for 123rf account then page will appear.
- If you haven’t created the account then create the account first.
- If you have already created the account then enter your correct email where you have asked to enter it.
- Click on Forgot Password which is below of the log in and above of the sign in with facebook.
- Another page will appear on your screen where you will find you are asked to enter your e-mail address below and they will send you a link to reset your password
- Enter your Email / Username correctly.
- Click on Submit which is in yellow box.
- New page will arrive where you are informed that ‘A link to reset your password has been successfully sent to your email.’, click on ‘Continue Browsing’.
- Open you email you will find email sent by 123RF, open it.
- A box will appear where some information is given
- Select ‘Click Here!’
- New page will arrive in your browser of 123rf.
- On the top you are asked to change password.
- Enter new password on a box
- Select ‘Change Password’ which is in yellow box.
- New page will appear where you are informed that your account is successfully updated.
- Then select ‘Click here to login’
- New page will open where you can login your account with new password as you used to login before.