How To Upload Photos From Facebook To Shutterfly
Facebook is a social site and Shutterfly is a photosharing site. In Facebook, you can upload photos and videos in your wall to make your friends list see that. But in Shutterfly you can only upload photos that can be used as cloud storage. Others can see your photos if you share with others only. If the Facebook account has too many memorable photos then you would like to save them in more places. So, you get a feature to Upload Photos from Facebook to Shutterfly.
How To Upload Photos from Facebook to Shutterfly, you can follow these steps:
- First you should open your browser on your PC. There you can open google or any other search engine or click on this https://www.google.com link to open the most popular search engine that is google. You can open any other search for your comfort. In google, you can search for Shutterfly.
Watch Video Tutorial Here:
- First you need to login to shutter fly, so, you can follow this https://www.shutterfly.com/ link as well. This link can also be found on google. From that page, you will see a sign in text in top area. You can click that to open the login page.
- Or you can follow this https://www.shutterfly.com/signin/viewSignin.sfly This second link opens the sign in page of Shutterfly. In the sign in page, it will ask you to enter your email ID and password. You need to enter your email address and password very carefully.
- As you sign in, in the navigation bar, you will see “Photo Books” tab in the left hand side. You need to click on that tab and inside you need to scroll down a little and then you need to choose “Simple Path” or “Custom Path” option.
- Then you need to select the size book and style of any choice you like. After that, “Get Photos” will appear in the window and you need to click on the Facebook Logo.
- Then you will need follow some instruction given in the screen. After that you may need to login to Facebook account as well. After complete you can’t transfer uploaded photo from one photo book to another photo book.