Picasa Download for Windows 8 and 10 | Download Picasa on Windows 10
Picasa is a photosharing website given by google. And it is also known as Google Photos. Here you can upload pictures or download pictures. It can be used as cloud storage for photos by google. Picasa is a photosharing website given by google. And it is also known as Google Photos. Here you can upload pictures or download pictures. It can be used as cloud storage for photos by google. You should Picasa Download for Windows and enjoy its features.
You can do Picasa Download for Windows 8 and 10. First let’s do Picasa download for windows 8 following these steps:
- Open your browser in your Windows 10 OS PC. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google with https://www.google.com this link where google is the most popular search engine.
- In google, you can search for Picasa for Windows 10 and you will find the results with link. You can with the first result in google or go with this https://windows10portal.com/download-picasa/
- As soon as you will open the link, in the page, you will see the download button at left side and its requirement are also given above the button. You should read the requirements that is matched with your PC or not.
- In the middle section, you will see the overview of the app and some FAQ and also the Uninstall instruction. Right side has other software for Windows 10 which may be required for you.
- You need to click on the download button to start the download process. After you click the download will start automatically but first you need to choose the location where you want to save the file. And after choosing the location you need to click on the “Start Download” button.
- Even after the file is download you need to follow more 4 steps to install it completely. In the 3rd step the software will again be download in your computer and after finishing that, you will see the app in your PC.
The installation file of Windows 10 will work in Windows 8 if all the requirements match. Or if you want to Picasa Download for Windows 8 then you can follow these steps:
- You can follow the upper points up to point number 4 but search for 8 not for 10 and go for http://qpdownload.com/picasa/ this link in point number 2. And upto point 4 is all same. After that, you need to click on the download button.
- Click on the download button, you will need to choose the location that you want to download. After setting the location you need to click on the “Start Download” button. And your download will start.
- The file will download in seconds and you need to open the file and then the real installation starts. For that, you need to go for some procedures. After the download completes, you can use the app.
This was easy because in all the OS, the downloading process is same. Hence this you can go for Picasa Download for Windows 8 and 10.