How To Use Photobucket (Share Pictures With Friends, Create Album, etc)
Photobucket is an internet service which provides users to upload their photos online on internet. It doesn’t go with the title because it allows users to post videos also. So, it is image and video sharing site. It is similar to other image sharing sites and apps. We will guide you to use Photobucket. Below are some few tips. Enjoy!
How to use Photobucket? Following are the steps to use Photobucket in order to share pictures which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to login into your photobucket account and after that now you need to open an album where a photo or image is located.
- Now you need to click on “Edit setting” button and change privacy to “public” and after that you need to click on the photo which you want to share among with your friends
- After that you need to click on the “Share” button and then it will open a new screen where you will see a few options for sharing.
- To post a photo to Facebook you need to click on the “Social Media” tab and after that click on the “Facebook” button in order to log in.
- Now you can click on the “Share” button where a photo (or image) will be posted on your Facebook wall and now you can view your post by clicking on “View post” button.
- To share a photo on E-mail you need to click in the “E-mail” tab and after that you need to write an email of a person to whom you want to send and write a sentence over there then write a message as per your choice and that you can click in the “Send” button.
The following are the steps in order to create an Album which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to login into your photobucket account and after that now you need to click on the “Library” tab and then select “Create Album”.
- After that now you need to fill in the album details and then you need to click in the “Create”.
Finally now you have created a new album successfully.
Hence this way, you will learn how to use Photobucket easily.