Reset Snapfish Login Password – Reset Snapfish Password
Snapfish is a photo sharing and printing servie that allows member to upload files for free. It has given unlimited photo storage for the users.
Reset Snapfish Login Password
Following are the steps to reset snapfish login password:
- Open the browser and type snapfish.com.
- Click On “SIGN IN/ JOIN” which is on the top of the page to the right side.
- Click On “Forgot your password” just below of your email
- Enter your email address currectlly and click on “submit” which is in blue color box.
- New page will appear where you will be informed to check your mail.
- Open your mail box and check the mail which will be sent by Snapfish.
- Click on “RESET PASSWORD” which is in blue color box.
- New page will appear in new tab.
Watch Video Tutorial To Learn To Reset Your Snapfish Login Password:
Also Read: How To Reset And Change PhotoBucket Login Password
- Enter your new password and re-type it again.
- Then click on “RESET PASSWORD” which is in blue color box.
- New page will appear where you will be informed that your account has been reset.
- Now you can use your snapfish account.
By following the above steps you can reset snapfish login password easily and quickly.